Amanda Nella Caftan
The Original Amanda Print
- Keyhole Stitched Waist with Removable Belt
Materials and Care
Materials and Care
- 70% Cotton, 30% Silk
- Machine wash cold on a delicate cycle. Mesh bag recommended. Line dry.
- Made in India
- Model Wears Size Small.
- Model Height: 5'9"
- Size S Length: 51.5"
- Prices are listed in USD.
- Orders placed before 1PM ET Mon-Fri will be shipped same day.
- Orders placed after 1PM ET will be shipped next business day.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We ship to US, UK, AU and CA.
- International Orders: Customers are responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery.
Route Package Protection is available on all orders.
|Domestic Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Ground (Orders $149.99 and under)||3 - 7 Business Days||$13.50|
|Ground (Orders $150 and over)||3 - 7 Business Days||FREE|
|Express||2-3 Business Days||$36.50|
|Priority||1-2 Business Days||$46.50|
|International Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Australia Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.50|
|Canada Standard||7-10 Business Days||$23.08|
|United Kingdom Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.18|
- For domestic orders, we happily offer returns and exchanges both online and in-store. For international orders, we only offer returns online.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days of delivery.
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been personalized or are marked FINAL SALE.
- We do not offer refunds on shipping, duties or taxes.
- We charge a $5.00 restocking fee on each order returned.
- MSMaryellen S.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 1 out of 5 starsIt’s see through as so many of your kurtas Latin the last few years
I have been wearing RRR Kurtas for the last 15-20 years. I have people stop me wherever I go to ask where I buy them.
I am so truly bummed out that in the last few years, fewer Kurtas are being made and they are too thin and see through if they are made.
Makes me sad, I was told that you’re looking to phase them out of your product line all together. I hope this isn’t true.