Amanda Perlita Lounge Shirt
Only 1 left in stock
The Original Amanda Print
- 5 Buttons
- Front Patch Pocket
Materials and Care
Materials and Care
- 70% Cotton, 30% Silk
- Machine wash cold on a delicate cycle. Mesh bag recommended. Line dry.
- Made in India
- Model Wears Size Small.
- Model Height: 5' 9.5"
- Size S Length: 34.5" (from Shoulder)
- Size S Sleeve Length: 23.5" (from Shoulder)
- Prices are listed in USD.
- Orders placed before 1PM ET Mon-Fri will be shipped same day.
- Orders placed after 1PM ET will be shipped next business day.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We ship to US, UK, AU and CA.
- International Orders: Customers are responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery.
Route Package Protection is available on all orders.
|Domestic Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Ground (Orders $149.99 and under)||3 - 7 Business Days||$13.50|
|Ground (Orders $150 and over)||3 - 7 Business Days||FREE|
|Express||2-3 Business Days||$36.50|
|Priority||1-2 Business Days||$46.50|
|International Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Australia Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.50|
|Canada Standard||7-10 Business Days||$23.08|
|United Kingdom Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.18|
- For domestic orders, we happily offer returns both online and in-store. For international orders, we only offer returns online.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days of delivery.
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been personalized or are marked FINAL SALE.
- We do not offer refunds on shipping, duties or taxes.
- We charge a $5.00 restocking fee on each order returned.
- CWCora W.Verified BuyerHow tall are you? 5'1 - 5'2How much do you weigh? 110 lbs and UnderWhat size did you purchase? XXSWhat size do you typically wear? XS22 hours agoHow tall are you? 5'1 - 5'2How much do you weigh? 110 lbs and UnderWhat size did you purchase? XXSWhat size do you typically wear? XSRated 5 out of 5 starsLounge shirt
This fits me perfectly. It will be very comfortable to sleep in!
- CFCindy F.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Sleepshirt ever!
The fabric is incredibly lightweight and just drapes with comfort! Always love Roller Rabbit patterns too!
- MHMuriel H.1 month agoRated 1 out of 5 starsRips very quickly
I had two sets of PJS from this line, and both ripped very quickly.
- WWBVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsRipped after second washing
I know it’s on sale, but it won’t last. Fabric is very soft but SUPER delicate. Maybe dry clean? Use the money you save on the price to pay for dry cleaning! Tore on both shoulders when I took it out of the washer to hang dry. Very sad…