Updates to our policies...
Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by COVID-19.
Our Highland Park, TX, Houston, TX, Charleston, SC, Palm Beach, FL, Atlanta, GA and Greenwich, CT retail locations have reopened.
Our East Hampton, NY and Southampton, NY stores are open for curbside pickup only. Our store associates will be happy to assist you with placing an order by phone or email.
- Only one Roller Rabbit staff member will work at a time.
- Roller Rabbit provides face masks and supplies of facemasks for all staff. Staff will wear face masks at all times while on the shop floor.
- Roller Rabbit staff is required to wash or sanitize hands.
- Roller Rabbit staff will regularly clean and disinfect the store and commonly touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, doors, etc.
- Roller Rabbit store employee’s temperatures will be taken each day at the start of each shift and any employee who shows any new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19 will not work at the store until it is safe to do so in accordance with CDC regulations.
- Garments will be steamed immediately following a customer trying on the garment. Steaming is also available prior to a customer trying on a garment.
- Transaction signatures will be waived.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, water, and disinfectant will be made readily available for customer use.
- Store occupancy will be maintained in accordance with local regulations.
In addition to the above efforts, our stores will be offering curbside delivery and free shipping. If you have a question about another location, please reach out to Director of Retail, John Londono at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online order shipping fees have been waived. All US orders with ground shipping will ship for free.
Our return policy has also been extended. Beginning March 18th, purchases made in stores over the last 30 days will be accepted through in-store returns with receipt within 30 days of store reopening. For online orders, we will extend our return policy from the standard 30 days to 60 days .
During this unprecedented time, we are working closely with our stores and warehouse to ensure best practices are in place for all of our staff and associates. Stores that remain open are disinfected regularly, and our associates are employing social distancing. Our corporate team has been encouraged to work from home.
Our warehouse is also taking preventative measures. Flexible schedules have been implemented to accommodate child care needs. Associates within the warehouse are practicing social distancing within the facility, and office personnel are working from home as well. Our warehouse is also working with limited staffing in order to keep employees safe. Please be patient with any shipment delays as we work to keep our employees safe.
As always, we're here for you to answer any questions you might have, please email us at email@example.com .