Amanda Nella Caftan
Only 4 left in stock
The Original Amanda Print
- Keyhole Stitched Waist with Removable Belt
Materials and Care
Materials and Care
- 70% Cotton, 30% Silk
- Machine wash cold on a delicate cycle. Mesh bag recommended. Line dry.
- Made in India
- Model Wears Size Small.
- Model Height: 5'9"
- Size S Length: 51.5"
|Holiday 2024 Shipping Cutoffs:|
Ground: December 12, 2023
Express: December 19, 2023
Priority: December 21, 2023
International: December 12, 2023
- Prices are listed in USD.
- Orders placed before 1PM ET Mon-Fri will be shipped same day.
- Orders placed after 1PM ET will be shipped next business day.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We ship to US, UK, AU and CA.
- International Orders: Customers are responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery.
Route Package Protection is available on all orders.
|Domestic Shipping Method|
|Ground - $13.50 (Free for Orders $150+) 3-7 Business Days|
|Express - $36.50 - 2-3 Business Days|
|Priority - $46.60 - 1-2 Business Days|
|International Shipping Method|
|Australia Standard - $26.50 - 7-10 Business Days|
|Canada Standard - $23.08 - 7-10 Business Days|
|United Kingdom Standard - $26.18 - 7-10 Business Days|
- Holiday 2024 Return Policy: Items purchased between October 15th, 2023 and December 25th, 2023 are available for return through January 15, 2024.
- For domestic orders, we happily offer returns and exchanges both online and in-store. For international orders, we only offer returns online.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days of delivery.
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been personalized or are marked FINAL SALE.
- We do not offer refunds on shipping, duties or taxes.
- We charge a $5.00 restocking fee on each order returned.
- MSMaryellen S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsIt’s see through as so many of your kurtas Latin the last few years
I have been wearing RRR Kurtas for the last 15-20 years. I have people stop me wherever I go to ask where I buy them.
I am so truly bummed out that in the last few years, fewer Kurtas are being made and they are too thin and see through if they are made.
Makes me sad, I was told that you’re looking to phase them out of your product line all together. I hope this isn’t true.