Bunny Luck Polo Pajamas
Looking for the cutest, most comfortable pajamas ever? You're in luck. The Bunny Luck Polo PJs are a cheeky nod to springtime celebrations with their cheerful green color and subtle clover detail.
- 4 Buttons
- Breast Pocket
- Elastic Waist
Materials and Care
Materials and Care
- 100% Long-Staple Premium Cotton
- Cold Wash, with like colors. Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low (Line dry recommended). Warm iron if needed
- Model wears size S
- Model Height: 5'7"
- Size S Length: 25.5" (from Shoulder)
- Size S Sleeve Length: 7" (from Shoulder)
- Size S Inseam: 2.5"
- Prices are listed in USD.
- Orders placed before 1PM ET Mon-Fri will be shipped same day.
- Orders placed after 1PM ET will be shipped next business day.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We ship to US, UK, AU and CA.
- International Orders: Customers are responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery.
Route Package Protection is available on all orders.
|Domestic Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Ground (Orders $149.99 and under)||3 - 7 Business Days||$13.50|
|Ground (Orders $150 and over)||3 - 7 Business Days||FREE|
|Express||2-3 Business Days||$36.50|
|Priority||1-2 Business Days||$46.50|
|International Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Australia Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.50|
|Canada Standard||7-10 Business Days||$23.08|
|United Kingdom Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.18|
- For domestic orders, we happily offer returns both online and in-store. For international orders, we only offer returns online.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days of delivery.
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been personalized or are marked FINAL SALE.
- We do not offer refunds on shipping, duties or taxes.
- We charge a $5.00 restocking fee on each order returned.
- KHKathryn H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOBSESSED!!!💗
my first ever roller rabbit polo pjs (my others are all long sleeve) so i love these so much!! so comfy and cute i’m obsessed! colour is actually very vibrant!!
- PLPriya L.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSt Patty/Easter Pajamas
I really like them and they felt true to size. I'm 120 pounds and 5'3 and I wear a small and they are on the looser side which I really like. The green is a lot more green than in the picture tho. More of a true green rather than light green so keep that in mind.RRRoller Rabbit3 months ago
Hey Priya, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy you love your cute, Spring
Pajamas! We appreciate your feedback.
- NMNeile M.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLoved them
Loved them so much but their a bit expensive
- VMVeronica M.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Great quality and colorsRRRoller Rabbit4 months ago
Hi Veronica, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy you are loving our luckiest pajamas yet! We appreciate your feedback.
- RMRosemary M.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsPolo pj’s rabbit and luck ones
These polo pj’s are made of a different material and are smaller than the 2 pair of heart pj’s.. i brought them on on trip and discovered they were tight on the top and heavy material. I will only buy them in the store from now on and make sure they are soft like the heart ones. I have given the heart ones to many of my friends. Sorry i am not happy but are cute.RRRoller Rabbit4 months ago
Hey Rosemary, we hope you are doing well! I sent you a email in regards to this where I can be of better assistance.