The Original Hearts Print
60's Cambric Cotton
Elevate your loungewear with the mood-boosting power of our beloved Pink Hearts print. Designed to be a contemporary spin on the traditional kimono, this airy cotton layering piece features wide sleeves, a v-neck, and a waist-cinching sash.
- Removable Sash Tie
Materials and Care
Materials and Care
- 60's Cambric Cotton
- Machine Wash, Cold Water. Gentle Cycle.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Warm Iron If Needed.
- Made in India
- Victoria is 5'11"
- Leah is 5' 10.5"
- Length: 37.5" (from Shoulder)
- Sleeve Length: 14.5" (from Shoulder)
- Prices are listed in USD.
- Orders placed before 1PM ET Mon-Fri will be shipped same day.
- Orders placed after 1PM ET will be shipped next business day.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We ship to US, UK, AU and CA.
- International Orders: Customers are responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery.
Route Package Protection is available on all orders.
|Domestic Shipping Method|
|Ground - $13.50 (Free for Orders $150+) 3-7 Business Days|
|Express - $36.50 - 2-3 Business Days|
|Priority - $46.60 - 1-2 Business Days|
|International Shipping Method|
|Australia Standard - $26.50 - 7-10 Business Days|
|Canada Standard - $23.08 - 7-10 Business Days|
|United Kingdom Standard - $26.18 - 7-10 Business Days|
- For domestic orders, we happily offer returns and exchanges both online and in-store. For international orders, we only offer returns online.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days of delivery.
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been personalized or are marked FINAL SALE.
- We do not offer refunds on shipping, duties or taxes.
- We charge a $5.00 restocking fee on each order returned.
- MWMargaret W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat gift
Daughter loves this robe , soft , doesn’t slip down and isn’t too big or to small . Washes well
- LWLaura W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 1 out of 5 starsNot great
I thought the material of this robe would be the same as the pajama sets. It is not. The material is thin and not nearly as comfortable. Not worth the price.
- DLDebra L.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRoller Rabbit - Hearts Kimona
I gave it to my granddaughter and she loves it! Love how it fits, loves the material, loves the length and loves the sleeves,.RRRoller Rabbit3 months ago
Hey Debra, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy your Granddaughter is loving her new, adorable Hearts Kimono Robe as it's a classic! We appreciate your feedback.