Jemina Leila Lounge Set
The Original Jemina Print
Treat yourself to a little luxury. The Leila Lounge Set is a cotton silk dream, made for relaxing in high style. A button front top adds classic detail, while elastic waist shorts keep things comfy and the Jemina print really makes things pop.
- 4 Buttons
- Elastic Waistband with Self Tie
- Slant Pockets on Short
Materials and Care
Materials and Care
- 70% Cotton, 20% Silk
- Machine wash cold on a delicate cycle. Mesh bag recommended. Line dry. Low Iron.
- Made in India
- Model Wears Size Small
- Model Height: 5'7.5"
- Size S Top Length: 27"
- Size S Inseam: 2.5"
- Prices are listed in USD.
- Orders placed before 1PM ET Mon-Fri will be shipped same day.
- Orders placed after 1PM ET will be shipped next business day.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We ship to US, UK, AU and CA.
- International Orders: Customers are responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery.
Route Package Protection is available on all orders.
|Domestic Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Ground (Orders $149.99 and under)||3 - 7 Business Days||$13.50|
|Ground (Orders $150 and over)||3 - 7 Business Days||FREE|
|Express||2-3 Business Days||$36.50|
|Priority||1-2 Business Days||$46.50|
|International Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Australia Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.50|
|Canada Standard||7-10 Business Days||$23.08|
|United Kingdom Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.18|
- For domestic orders, we happily offer returns both online and in-store. For international orders, we only offer returns online.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days of delivery.
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been personalized or are marked FINAL SALE.
- We do not offer refunds on shipping, duties or taxes.
- We charge a $5.00 restocking fee on each order returned.
- KMKim M.Verified Reviewer2 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsDon’t buy!
I loved these pajamas until after washing them gentle cycle cold and hand drying they ripped across the seam of the waistband after 5 months. I called customer service and they don’t guarantee their product past 30 days. I would never purchase anything from them again! $128 pjs should last more than 5 months and I probably only wore them a total of 20 times only washing 5 or 6 times.
- MHMuriel H.1 month agoRated 1 out of 5 starsPay attention to other review.
Roller Rabbit seems to be using bad material. alas. I had two sets of pajamas tear.