Kids Hearts Pajamas
The Original Hearts Print
We're all looking forward to bedtime stories in these adorable Hearts Pajamas! With oh-so-comfy 100% premium cotton, this matching top and bottom set is perfect for slumber parties. And a match your mini moment?! Doesn't get sweeter than that!
- 3 Button Henley
- Elastic Waist
- Super-Smooth Flatlock Seams
- Runs Small; Please Size Up
Materials and Care
Materials and Care
- 100% Long-Staple Premium Cotton
- Cold Wash, with like colors. Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low (Line dry recommended). Warm iron if needed
- Size 6 Top Length: 18.5” (from Shoulder)
- Size 6 Sleeve Length: 17” (from Shoulder)
- Size 6 Inseam: 17.25"
- Prices are listed in USD.
- Orders placed before 1PM ET Mon-Fri will be shipped same day.
- Orders placed after 1PM ET will be shipped next business day.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We ship to US, UK, AU and CA.
- International Orders: Customers are responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery.
Route Package Protection is available on all orders.
|Domestic Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Ground (Orders $149.99 and under)||3 - 7 Business Days||$13.50|
|Ground (Orders $150 and over)||3 - 7 Business Days||FREE|
|Express||2-3 Business Days||$36.50|
|Priority||1-2 Business Days||$46.50|
|International Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Australia Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.50|
|Canada Standard||7-10 Business Days||$23.08|
|United Kingdom Standard||7-10 Business Days||$26.18|
- For domestic orders, we happily offer returns both online and in-store. For international orders, we only offer returns online.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days of delivery.
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been personalized or are marked FINAL SALE.
- We do not offer refunds on shipping, duties or taxes.
- We charge a $5.00 restocking fee on each order returned.
- JMJuliana M.Verified BuyerWhat size did you purchase? 10What size do you typically wear? 101 month agoWhat size did you purchase? 10What size do you typically wear? 10ReviewingKids Disco Hearts PajamasRated 1 out of 5 starsRuns very small
They are super cute but not as soft as I had hoped. My daughter is 9 and average size. I ordered the 10 and when she bends over her toosh pops out! Of course I pulled off the tag 🤦♀️ She said they are not comfortable. So if you order go up a couple sizes!!
- LWLarissa W.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingKids Disco Hearts PajamasRated 5 out of 5 starsMy jammies
You have to get one—. I highly recommend
- JGJasmine G.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingKids Hearts PajamasRated 5 out of 5 starsMy daughter loves it!
My daughter loves this brand and her pajamas: She says it is very comfortable and she says the design is very cute. The pajamas are also a very nice quality. The texture is great.
- AWAddee-Bell W.Verified Reviewer2 months agoReviewingKids Disco Hearts PajamasRated 5 out of 5 starsMy Review!
I absolutely adore these pajamas! The quality is amazing and the pattern is to die for! They are so warm and comfortable I get they might be a little pricey for pajamas but if you want to feel like a princess when sleeping this is what you need. The pants don’t always have to be used to sleep in you could always wear them out maybe not the shirt but the pants you can wear outside somewhere and don’t get me started on the packaging it’s so adorable I love it! That’s why I love the Disco Heart Pajamas .
- BJBibi J.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingKids Hearts PajamasRated 3 out of 5 starsShrinking
It’s really nice but every time I wash it is get shorter and shorter quality can use work